Solomon Home Health Care has a Home Health Care component “Solomon Home Health Care’ in which we provide a wide range of health care services that can be given in your home for an illness or injury which requires skilled nursing. The client must have Medicare Insurance to qualify for this in-home service. Part-time or intermittent nursing care is skilled nursing care you need or get less than 7 days each week or less than 8 hours each day over a period of 21 days (or less) with some exceptions in special circumstances.
We are in the process of getting Medicare Accreditation from ACHC to provide this service.
Skilled Nursing includes:
- Wound care for pressure sores or a surgical wound
- Patient and caregiver education
- Intravenous or nutrition therapy
- Injections Skilled Nursing helps you:
- Get better
Regain your independence
- Become as self-sufficient as possible
- Maintain your current condition or level of function
- Slow decline